The Ultimate Patient Experience
with Dr. David Moffet
This is an invitation to all the Practice Owners, Dentists & Practice Managers to learn simple and effective way to increase the number of patients you see, the amount you charge, and the percentage of large case revenues that your patients will happily pay ranging over $100,000 in additional collections in just weeks.
Fill the Below Form to Join
Water Cooler Sessions
“The Ultimate Patient Experience” with Dr. David Moffet will be on air via zoom at 8PM EST on the following days:
Series – 01
- Oct 1809How to build an ultimate patient experience within your dental practice
without having to spend an extra penny on marketing
- Nov 1813How your poor handovers are dramatically increasing your cancellations and no shows…
And how to fix them once and for all…
- Dec 1811How to make your dental practice completely different and more successful
- Jan 1908Giving gifts?
World class service or useless junk?
- Feb 1912Is saving money actually losing you money?
- Mar 1912Are you making your loyal customers feel special?
Series – 02
- Apr 1908“Sharpen the Saw” …the value of team meetings and business retreats
- May 1913TIME IS MONEY – The Dental Morning Huddle
- Jun 1917Are You Unknowingly Allowing Technology to Kill your Dental Business?
- Jul 1908Who is doing what? Are the right people performing the right tasks at the right time?
- Aug 1912Cut the Chit-Chat. Start Being There!
- Sep 1909Improving your Dental Office “Cred” in the Marketplace – Simply, With Immediate Results
About Dr. David Moffet
“Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP is a dentist graduate from Sydney University and the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller “How to Build the Dental Practice of Your Dreams (without killing yourself) in Less than Sixty Days!”
He is the inventor of The Ultimate Patient ExperienceTM, a simple to implement patient retention system he used to build and subsequently sell (for several million dollars) his very successful Dental Practice [of 28 years] located in Parramatta in working class western Sydney.
David is retired from wet-fingered dentistry and now spends his time speaking, lecturing and writing, as well as coaching private Dental clients (in USA, Canada, Great Britain, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand) on how to improve their Dental Practices by focusing on customer service and patient retention. David has spoken to audiences in New York, London, Copenhagen, Las Vegas, Chicago, Miami and Philadelphia, Charleston, and Portland, as well as in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Canberra.
His personal as well as Business pages can be found and followed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
His website is www.theUltimatePatientExperience.com
and his twice per week blog can be read and followed at www.UPEblog.com
Invite Your Colleagues
Invite via Email
Invite via Social Media
Invite via Text Msg
Keep In Touch