- Your practice is not limited by its opportunity, its limited by its leader.
- You have to know what you want, why you want it and who you have to become to get it.
- When we don’t know what we want, we tend to chase another person’s dream.
- If you aren’t feeling powerful when you walk out the door and into the office, your team and those around you will follow suit.
- Work should not be something we dread, it should be something we get meaning from.
- You need to have daily disciplines to help gain clarity.
Share your questions and Dr. David Maloley will answer you!