- When a dentist is feeling powerful and in control they can serve their patients better.
- You can’t continue to run and grow your practice by running yourself into the ground, you will eventually burn out and so will your practice and your team will follow.
- You need to find a way to create upward trends in accountability with a level of control.
- Be selfish. You have to take care of yourself first, before you can serve others.
- It’s important that you set the frame and standard of the culture, and make sure the team understands the standard, and now they have accountability and can own what they do.
Share your questions and Dr. David Maloley will answer you!